As we all know that due to Coronavirus in the country, the lockdown has been put up till May 3, 2020. Due to this, there are many such workers of Haryana who are unable to go out of their house to work. For such poor laborers, the Haryana Government has implemented the Haryana Corona Sahayata Yojana 2020. Under this scheme, the financially poor people of the state are provided some financial assistance from the government. Read this article carefully to get more information about Haryana Corona Sahayata Yojana 2020.
Haryana Corona Sahayata Yojana 2020
This scheme has been created by the Chief Minister of Haryana State to provide assistance to the poor families of the state due to the Corona epidemic in the country. Under this Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020, the Haryana government has given the assistance of Rs. 4000 per month to the unorganized laborers, garbage pickers, rickshaw drivers, restaurant workers, security guards, and labor related to it. Through this Haryana Corona Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020, this financial assistance is provided for the maintenance of unorganized workers of the state.
यह योजना हरियाणा राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा देश में कोरोना महामारी के कारण राज्य के गरीब परिवारों को सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए बनाई गई है। इस श्रमिक सहायता योजना 2020 के तहत, हरियाणा सरकार ने असंगठित मजदूरों को प्रति माह 4000 रुपया कचरा बीनने वाले, रिक्शा चालक, रेस्तरां कर्मचारी, सुरक्षा गार्ड और श्रम संबंधी कार्य करने वाले मजदूरों को प्रदान करने का एलान किया है। हरियाणा कोरोना श्रमिक सहायता योजना 2020 के माध्यम से, राज्य के असंगठित श्रमिकों के भरण पोषण के लिए यह वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान की जाती है।
Haryana Corona Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020 – Objectives
The main objective of the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020 is to remove the difficulties faced by the workers in the state due to lock-down. The labor of the state used to work daily basis, but now due to the lockdown, the labor of the state cannot go out of his house to do the wages. In such a situation, if no plan is implemented in the state, the workers will have to go to bed hungry. Due to this, through the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020, workers of the unorganized areas of the state are being helped to feed them.
Benefits of Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020
- Through this scheme, financial assistance is to be provided to workers in unorganized sectors like factory labor, rickshaw drivers, auto drivers, restaurant labor, and other laborers, etc.
- The amount given through the Haryana Corona Assistance Scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary so that they do not face many difficulties.
- Under this scheme, laborers will be provided an amount of 4000 rupees per month, ie, 1000 rupees per week.
- Apart from this, it was also decided by the Government of Haryana that if an employee suffers a corona, the government will also provide financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh for the entire cost of their treatment and in case of death of the employees.
Eligibility for Haryana Corona Sahayata Yojana 2020
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana State.
- The applicant age does not exceed 60 years.
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken by the Unorganized laborers working in daily work and construction.
Steps for registration under the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana 2020
- Visit the official site poorpreg.haryana.gov.in
- Then the applicant needs to click on the Download Physical Form link.
- The application form will be displayed in the new screen.
- Download the Application form and fill the entire details such as Name, Address, Fathers Name, Aadhar Number, etc.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit it to the Sarpanch, Panchayat, Council / Corporation / Zilla Parishad Member / Block Committee Member, Government Officer, etc.
- Now you can log in to your account, your registration process is completed.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.