The officials of the Gujarat Common Entrance Exam(GUJCET) have released the admit card for GUJCET Admit Card 2020. So the students who are applied for the GUJECT 2020 you can download your admit card from the official website of GUJCET.
GUJCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket Details 2020:-
Gujarat Common Entrance Exam(GUJCET) has been released the admit card for the entrance exam of the Gujrat Common Entrance Exam 2020. There are too many students who are applied for this online entrance test. So this the good news for all of you that the official of GUJCET has released the hall ticket for the entrance exam 2020.
Now you can the all details about Gujarat Common Entrance Exam(GUJCET) Admit card in this table.
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
|Admit Card Release||Released Now|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam, Pharmacy, Engineering, Medical|
How To Download GUJCET Admit Card 2020?
- To Download GUJCET Admit Card 2020 you need to visit the official website of GUJCET.
- After visiting the official website GUJCET now you need to click on the admit card option
- And now you can see the new page will be open in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to enter your application form no.
- Now you can see your admit card will be open in front of you.
- Now you need to download it and get a printout of this to admit to the sitting entrance exam of GUJCET.
Which details will be given in GJUCET Admit Card?
- Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Which Document Are Required For GUJCET 2020?
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representatives along with a photograph.
Download GUJCET Admit Card 2020:-
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GUJCET Hall Ticket||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For GUJCET Entrance Exam Form?
- To apply online for the GUJCET entrance exam form you need to visit the official website of GUJCET.
- After visiting the website of GUJCET now you need to click on the online application form option.
- And now you can see a new page will be open in front of you.
- And now on this page, you need to click on the fill online application option.
- Now you can see an application form open in front of you.
- Now you need to enter your all details that is want to fill this online application.
- After filling all the details now you need to recheck the form details.
- If you find that your form is correct then you need to click on the submit option.
- And you can see your online application form will be submitted successfully.