Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020-21 – Details, Eligibility, Benefits: For the welfare of the Girls, the Gujarat Government has announced a new scheme which name is Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020-21. This scheme has been introduced by the Chief Minister of Gujarat State. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to the poor family’s girl education. The Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 is providing educational help for the girls of Gujarat State, so they can study furthermore. Here we provide all the eligibility criteria, Overview, Application Process regarding the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020-21, so read this article carefully.
गुजरात वाहली डिक्री योजना 2020
गुजरात वैशाली डिकारी योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | वाहाली दीकारी योजना 2020 | आवेदन पत्र वाहली डिक्री छात्रवृत्ति | पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया गुजरात वाहिनी डिकारी योजना राज्य सरकार द्वारा Vahli Dikri Yojana की घोषणा की गई है।
इस योजना के लिए आवेदन फार्म भरने की प्रक्रिया जल्द ही शुरू होगी। आज इस लेख में हम लोगों के बारे में चर्चा करने जा रहे हैं कि आप इस योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन / ऑफलाइन मोड, योजना के उद्देश्य, पात्रता मानदंड और कई अन्य जानकारी दोनों में इसका लाभ कैसे ले सकते हैं।
योजना के सभी विवरणों को जानने के लिए कृपया इस पृष्ठ के आगे बताए गए सत्र पर एक नज़र डालें।
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Features
The GVD Yojana 2020 is a government-funded scheme that is promoted to the girl’s education. All the candidates who want to apply for this scheme can apply through the online or offline mode. This scheme will give up to Rs. 110000 as financial support to the poor families and the amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account. The benefit of the Vahli Dikri Scheme 2020 can be avail by only 2 girl children in a family.
Benefits of the GVD Scheme 2020
- The main motive of this scheme is to improve the Sex ratio of the girls in the Gujarat State.
- This scheme is helpful to the dropout rate in education and also prevents child marriage.
- There are many families who are unable to give better education to the girls, so with the help of this scheme they can take financial assistance from the government for the girl education.
- This scheme is specially focused on the education of the girls.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|Introduced by||CM Nitin Patal|
|For Which State||Gujarat|
|Total Budget||133 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Gujarat State Girls (First Two Girl Child)|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
Who can apply for Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020?
- The benefit of this scheme can be avail by two girls in a family.
- The applicant must be having an Aadhar card.
- The applicant must be belonging to poor families.
- For an application under this scheme, the annual income of the family does not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
Scholarship Amount under the GVD Scheme 2020
- The applicant will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrollment in class 1st
- The second installment will be given at the enrollment in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- And the last installment will be given to the beneficiaries of Rs. 100000/- when she attains the age of 18 years.
Steps to apply for the Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020
There is no official site where candidate goes for the application registration. The applicant required can check all about this scheme by visiting the official site gujaratindia.gov.in. But the Gujarat Government not provides any application form till now for the students.
Documents required under the Vahli Dikri Scheme 2020
- Birth Certificate
- Income certificate of the parents.
- Bank Account Details
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Identity proof of parents.
Every state government announced many schemes for the girl education such as Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), Madhya Pradesh (Ladli Laxmi Yojana) and West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme).