The official Question paper and Answer key of GATE EE exam will be released by IIT Delhi after a few days, till then candidates can check the detailed analysis of GATE EE exam here.
Highlights of GATE EE 2020 Paper
- The overall level of the GATE 2020 EE paper was Moderate to Difficult.
- There were a total of 24 NAT (Numerical Answer Type) questions in the exam.
- The Power System carried the maximum marks weightage of 13 marks.
- 1 question was included from the Microprocessor subject which was unexpected.
- The expected cutoff for the exam will be around 24-25 marks this year
|Subjects||#Questions (65)||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude||10 (5+5)||15|
|Engineering Mathematics||4 (2+2)||6|
|Signals and Systems||6 (3+3)||9|
|Electrical Machines||8 (4+4)||12|
For more details about the questions asked and review of Electrical paper, refer to the GATE EE Paper Analysis 2020 on Gradeup
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.