As we know, unemployment in the country is failing very fast. In such a situation, there are many unemployed youths who have got a good education but have not got employment. To provide jobs to such educated unemployed youth, the Sikkim government has implemented Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020. Under this scheme, a family member will be provided a government job so that unemployment can be removed from the country. We have explained in detail in this article about Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020, so read this article carefully.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020
Sikkim government has implemented Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020 to remove unemployment from the state. Through this scheme, a family member will be provided a government job under which women will also be included. But under this Sikkim Job Scheme 2020, only those people who have no family members in government jobs will be able to apply. Through this scheme, educated unemployed youth of the state will be made self-reliant and they will be given jobs.
सिक्किम सरकार ने राज्य में बेरोजगारी को दूर करने के लिए एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना लागू की है। इस योजना के माध्यम से, परिवार के एक सदस्य को एक सरकारी नौकरी प्रदान की जाएगी जिसके तहत महिलाओं को भी शामिल किया जाएगा। लेकिन इस सिक्किम जॉब स्कीम 2020 के तहत, केवल वे लोग जिनके पास सरकारी नौकरी में कोई पारिवारिक सदस्य नहीं है, वे आवेदन कर सकेंगे। इस योजना के माध्यम से, राज्य के शिक्षित बेरोजगार युवाओं को आत्मनिर्भर बनाया जाएगा और उन्हें नौकरी दी जाएगी।
Sikkim One Family One Job Plan 2020 – Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the unemployed educated youth of the state.
- The applicant will be provided a government job according to his / her qualification.
- Youth will become self-reliant and unemployment will be removed from the country.
- Through this scheme, the government has targeted to provide employment to 15,000 unemployed youth, out of which 12000 youth have been selected so far.
- Through this scheme, the unemployed will be appointed in various government and semi-government departments.
- Under this scheme, the youth will be kept on probation period for 2 years and after that, if the conduct is correct then permanent will be kept.
- Apart from this, this government job will be provided to the applicant for 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Government Scheme 2020
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of the state of Sikkim.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 55 years.
- Applications can be made under this scheme only by members of the EWS category and LIG category families.
- If the applicant belongs to the EWS category, then his family income should not be more than 3 lakh rupees and for LIG category people it has been kept between 3 lakh to 6 lakh.
- If the candidate is selected, then he/she will be given a salary as per the government payscale every month.
Required Documents for Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Scheme 2020
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Education Qualification Documents
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Applications Process for Ek Privar Ek Sarkari Naukri Scheme 2020
Interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will still have to wait a bit. As of now, the government has not given any procedure to apply online under this scheme nor has issued any notification. As soon as an update is issued by the state government regarding one family one job scheme, we will upload it in this article.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.