DRDO is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up the 1817 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. The candidates can click on the direct link provided below to apply for the DRDO MTS vacancy 2020:
The DRDO MTS 2020 Tier-I (CBT) Examination date will be announced soon on the official website of the DRDO.
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
How to apply for DRDO MTS 2020 Recruitment?
1) Open the official website of the DRDO and click on the MTS 2020 recruitment exam link
2) Click on New Registration
3) Enter your basic personal detail, qualification, posting preference and upload required documents
4) Preview your filled application form and make sure there is not mistake in the information submitted in the application form
5) Make online application fee payment and note down the reference number