As we know that India is undergoing a 21-day lockdown in the country which will end on April 14, 2020. Under this lockdown, the public service vehicle has also been banned in the country. Delhi Driver Sahayta Yojana 2020 for rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers (all driving public service vehicles) has been implemented. For taking the benefits of this scheme the applicant needs to submit an application form. And the beneficiary’s account after the application will be provided directly to the amount of 5,000 rupees. Read this article carefully to get more information about Delhi Driver Sahayta Yojana 2020.
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2020
Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal Ji says that he was having auto, rickshaw, RTV cell phones, and messages for many days that his livelihood has stopped due to the lockdown. Therefore, Kejriwal said that I will not let my brothers go hungry and because of this, they started the Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana 2020. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be transferred 5000 rupees by the Delhi government to his bank account so that he can easily maintain himself.
दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री श्री अरविंद केजरीवाल जी का कहना है कि वे ऑटो, रिक्शा, आरटीवी सेल फोन और कई दिनों से संदेश दे रहे थे कि तालाबंदी के कारण उनकी आजीविका बंद हो गई है। इसलिए, केजरीवाल ने कहा कि मैं अपने भाइयों को भूखा नहीं रहने दूंगा और इस वजह से, उन्होंने दिल्ली चालक कोरोना मदद योजना 2020 शुरू की। इस योजना के तहत, लाभार्थी को दिल्ली सरकार द्वारा 5000 रुपये उसके बैंक खाते में हस्तांतरित किए जाएंगे कि वह आसानी से खुद को बनाए रख सकते हैं।
Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana 2020 – Benefits
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the Delhi government to all drivers driving public service vehicles.
- Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to all classes of people.
- The benefit will be provided to the beneficiary under the Delhi Corona Assistance Scheme only if he applies to the scheme before 27th April 2020.
- This scheme has been implemented to protect people from the disaster like coronavirus disaster.
Driver Corona Sahayta Yojana 2020 – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Delhi Driver Sahayta Yojana 2020|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal Ji|
|Launch Date||12th April 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||13th April 2020|
|Last Submission Date of Application||27th April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||All Public Service Vehicle Driver|
Required Documents for Driver Sahayta Yojana 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those public vehicle drivers who have already received the batch of public service vehicles by 23rd March 2020.
- The Bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Driving Licence
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
How to apply for the Delhi Driver Sahayta Yojana 2020?
All those interested beneficiaries who want to get the benefit of this scheme will have to fill the online application form to apply in this scheme. Because the benefit of the Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme 2020 will be provided only to those who have filled the online form. Here we are to help you, some steps are provided by which you can fill your Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme application form.
- Go to the official site transport.delhi.gov.in
- On the home page click on the Application for Financial Assistance option.
- The Delhi Driver Registration Application Form will appear on the screen.
- The applicant needs to fill the entire details such as Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
The application form given by you will be verified by the Delhi government. If all the information given by you is correct, then the money of 5000 rupees will be transferred to your account by the Delhi government.
Click here to apply online for the Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme 2020.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.