Candidates can apply for CTET – July, 2020 ‘on-line’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. January 24, 2020 to February 24, 2020. The exam will be conducted in two sessions on Sunday, July 5, 2020.
If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard by the board.
Candidates should keep the application confirmation page along with the original copy of E-Challan (in case fee is paid through E-Challan) of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank for future reference.
CTET July 2020: Important Dates
|1||Opening date of application||24-Jan-20|
|2||Closing date of application||24-Feb-20|
|3||Last date of fee payment||February 27, 2020
(till 03:30 pm)
|4||Date of examination||05-Jul-20|
CTET July 2020: Application Fee
|Category||Only paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ST/Diff. Abled candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
CTET July 2020: Online uploading of scanned images
1) Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
2) Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
3) Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
4) Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
5) Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
6) Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
Steps to apply Online Application CTET July 2020 Form:
1) Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
2) Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
3) Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
4) Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
5) Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
6) Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.