Today, the coronavirus has become a huge epidemic, due to which the lockdown has been put in India till May 17th, 2020. Due to which no person can get out of the house. Therefore, the Chandigarh government has implemented COVID-19 Movement Pass Chandigarh to supply essential commodities in the state. Through which the traders who supply essential commodities in the state will be able to do their work easily. In this article, we will provide you complete information about the importance and application process of COVID-19 Movement Pass Chandigarh.
COVID-19 Movement Pass Chandigarh
As we all know that we are currently going through a lockdown situation. But in order to keep the supply of essential commodities in the state, every government has issued COVID-19 Movement Pass. Through this pass, the people of the state will be able to easily fulfill the necessary items without police interruption. All those people who are engaged in the supply of essential commodities can apply online for this Curfew Pass Chandigarh. The beneficiary can apply online for this Chandigarh Movement E-Pass by visiting the official site.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh lockdown e-pass
All those people who want to apply for Chandigarh Curfew ePass online, it is mandatory to first check the eligibility for it. Here we have given complete information about the eligibility for the curfew pass for your convenience.
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of the state of Chandigarh.
- Only those people who are engaged in fulfilling the necessary items can apply for this Chandigarh Movement Pass.
- If a person is engaged in a government department then he can also apply for this e-pass.
- Apart from this, those people who are going out of the house due to any medical emergency, then they can also apply for this pass.
Chandigarh Emergency Pass – Apply Online
|Apply For||Chandigarh Movement Pass 2020|
|Launched by||Chandigarh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Providers of Essential Services|
|Time Period||Till 17th May 2020|
|Objectives||Provide Essential Services in-state without any hassle|
Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Curfew e-Pass
- First of all the applicant required to visit the official site admser.chd.nic.in/dpc/Default.aspx
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Now the applicant needs to fill the required details such as Name, Category, Father Name, Address, Purpose, etc.
- Click on the Add Details to List for Step 2 option.
- Now candidates required to upload the documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, the Registration Process for the E-pass has been completed.
After filling the application form the higher authority will check the application and if all given information is filled correctly then they give a direct message. In this message, they give the link for downloading the Chandigarh Movement Pass link, where the applicant can download the E-pass.
Required Documents for Chandigarh Curfew e-Pass
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- ID Proof of Essential Service provider
- Work Documents.
All the applicants who are eligible can fill the application form and after getting the COVID-19 Movement Pass they can supply the essential services without any problem in the state. Click here to get the direct link for applying for the COVID-19 Movement Pass.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.