As we all know how fast the coronavirus is spreading in India. In view of this, the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has imposed a 21-day lock-down in the whole of India, which will open on April 14, 2020. This public curfew has been put in place to keep people safe so that they stay in their house and do not leave, but every person needs some essential services. So all the states have applied COVID-19 E-pass for their respective state. COVID-19 E-Pass also known as COVID-19 Movement Pass. Read this article carefully to get more information about COVID-19 E-Pass.
COVID 19 E-Pass – Curfew Pass
A person who supplies essential services in a state or a person has a medical emergency is given a pass by the state government called curfew pass. This pass is pierced only for the scheduled time, it can be used on the police check-post or shown by a police officer when stopped. To get the lockdown passes, the applicant has to apply online because of this it is called E-PASS. The Central Government has prepared a list of some such essential items, which will be made available to the person supplying it. The Corona Curfew Online Pass is very important for all those persons who are providing essential services in the state.
एक व्यक्ति जो किसी राज्य में आवश्यक सेवाओं की आपूर्ति करता है या किसी व्यक्ति की चिकित्सा आपात स्थिति होती है, उसे राज्य सरकार द्वारा कर्फ्यू पास कहा जाता है। यह पास केवल निर्धारित समय के लिए छेदा जाता है, इसका उपयोग पुलिस चेक-पोस्ट पर किया जा सकता है या रोकने पर पुलिस अधिकारी द्वारा दिखाया जा सकता है। लॉकडाउन पास पाने के लिए, आवेदक को ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा क्योंकि इसे ई-पास कहा जाता है। केंद्र सरकार ने कुछ ऐसी आवश्यक वस्तुओं की सूची तैयार की है, जो इसे आपूर्ति करने वाले व्यक्ति को उपलब्ध कराई जाएंगी। कोरोना कर्फ्यू ऑनलाइन पास उन सभी व्यक्तियों के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है जो राज्य में आवश्यक सेवाएं प्रदान कर रहे हैं।
Types of COVID-19 Curfew Pass
The state government provide two types of Curfew Pass which are mentioned below:-
- Emergency Pass:- It is available only in emergency cases such as visiting doctors/buying essential items.
- Suppliers:- For this E-pass, only suppliers of the Essential Services can apply.
Corona Curfew Online Pass – Eligible Person
Curfew e-Pass has been implemented for each state of the country and those states which have not been implemented will implement it soon. Anyone can apply for the COVID-19 Movement Pass by visiting the official site of their state.
- All those who supply essential items can apply for Corona Curfew Online Pass.
- Also, those who have a medical emergency or have a case of death can apply for the COVID-19 Movement Pass.
COVID-19 Movement Pass – List of Essential Services
- Essential Supply Transportation
- Essential Supply Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Private Health Practitioner
- Private Bank Employee
- Private Telecom/Internet Services
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt. IT/ITES/Telecom
- Postal Services
- Other Govt. Employees
- Private Courier
- Bank/ATM Visit
- Govt Health Worker/Govt Doctor/Health official
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Govt. Food Supply
- Public Bank Employee
- Death Case.
Required Details for Movement Pass
- Applicant Name
- District Name
- Mobile Number
- Vehicle Number
- Government ID Proof
- Time Period, etc.
How to Apply for the Curfew Pass in India?
- Visit the official site of your area.
- Select the District, Village, and city.
- Then the candidate needs to fill all the required information.
- The applicant required to provide the purpose and essential services name.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
The format of the COVID-19 E-Pass may vary as a state to state. All States Curfew Pass Online Application form will be available on the official site of the State.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.