The candidates who have appeared for the Bharathidasan University B.Sc November 2019 examinations can visit the official website BDU — bdu.ac.in – to check and download the results.
Candidates should note that Bharathidasan University has released results of the examinations which were conducted in November 2019.
How to check Bharathidasan University results
Candidates follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download the results.
1. Go to the official website of BDU — bdu.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “B.Sc. (2006-2018 Batch)”
3. It will direct to a new page of the Bharathidasan University
4. You need to enter your Bharathidasan University registration number and click on submit
5. Your Bharathidasan University B.Sc result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your Bharathidasan University results for future reference
Candidates can obtain their Bharathidasan University results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their Bharathidasan University registration number to check the results.