In India, a large number of people still live below the poverty line and even today they do not have their own house. The Karnataka government has implemented the Basava Vasati Yojana 2020 to provide houses to such economically weaker sections. Under this scheme, houses are provided by the government to people belonging to economically weaker sections at a reasonable price. In this article, we will provide you information about the Basava Vasathi Yojana 2020 eligibility criteria, the application process, implementation process, selection criteria, benefits, features, etc.
Basava vasathi Yojana 2020 – ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
Basava Vasathi Yojana is also known as Ashraya Yojana and the scheme is operated by Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited. Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) was implemented by the Government of Karnataka in 2000. Under Ashraya Yojana, families of economically weaker sections who do not have their own houses are provided houses at reasonable prices. To apply for this scheme, the interested beneficiary will have to apply online by visiting the official site ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
Objectives of Ashraya Yojana 2020
The main objective of Ashraya Yojana is to provide affordable houses to all the economically weaker sections of the state of Karnataka. Apart from this, the government has to provide houses at low prices to the homeless people through this scheme so that they will be able to buy houses easily. All those people who belong to Karnataka state and now they can get RGRHCL New List & beneficiary status by visiting the official site.
Qualification for Rajiv Gandhi Basava Vasathi Yojana (RGBVY) 2020
- To apply in this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident in the state of Karnataka.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 32000 rupees.
- The total unit cost of the houses under the Ashraya Scheme will not exceed 1.5 lakhs.
- To get the benefit of Karnataka Basava Vasathi Yojana, the beneficiary needs to be financially weak.
- Beneficiaries will be selected on the basis of applicants selected by MLA or gram panchayat.
How to apply for the Basava Vasathi Yojana 2020?
All the interested candidates who want to apply under the Ashraya Yojana can now follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official site ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the “New Application” option on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- The applicant needs to read all the instructions carefully.
- Then fill the application form details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Steps to check Ashraya Yojana Beneficiary Status
- First of all the applicant need to visit the official site ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- The home page will display on the screen.
- Click on the Beneficiary Status menu.
- Choose the district name and fill the Beneficiary Code.
- Click on the submit button.
Required Documents under Rajiv Gandhi Vasathi Yojana
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate.
The Ashraya Yojana is introduced in the financial year 1991-1992 for providing affordable houses to the Economically Weaker Section of the Karnataka State. Click here to apply for the Rajiv Gandhi Basava Vasathi Yojana 2020.