If you are looking for a job after passing 12th, then Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2020 is a very good option for you. Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2020 is a part of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme under which the central government is selecting eligible candidates for Ayushman Mitra Post. Under this scheme, all those students who have passed 12th can apply in Ayushman Yojana Bharti 2020. How to apply for Ayushman Mitra Recruitment in 2020, you can get all the information about this qualification, etc. through this article.
Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2020 – Introduction
As we know that the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji had implemented the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 to help the poor people of the country. To increase employment opportunities in the country, the Prime Minister has applied Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2020, which is a part of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020. Under this scheme, the government is trying to provide 10 lakh jobs for all the Indian citizens.
जैसा कि हम जानते हैं कि भारत के प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी ने देश के गरीब लोगों की मदद करने के लिए आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2020 को लागू किया था। देश में रोजगार के अवसर बढ़ाने के लिए, प्रधान मंत्री ने आयुष्मान मित्र भारती 2020 लागू किया है, जो आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2020 का एक हिस्सा है। इस योजना के तहत, सरकार सभी भारतीय नागरिकों के लिए 10 लाख नौकरियां प्रदान करने का प्रयास कर रही है।
Ayushman Mitra Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
Under this scheme, in the month of August every year, a trainer from every district will be given training by the government, which will later train the candidates at the Prime Minister’s Skill Center. After training, a test will be conducted for the students, students who pass the examination will be given a certificate of being an Ayushman Mitra. After this, all these beneficiaries will also be provided jobs in government and private hospitals, lab attendants, nurses, call centers, insurance companies, research centers in half the areas.
Qualification for Ayushman Yojana Bharti 2020
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 37 years.
- The person applying in this scheme must have 12th, Graduation, Diploma or any kind of educational qualification.
- Applications in this scheme can be made by all types of people.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have basic knowledge of the computer.
Work to be done under Ayushman Mitra Bharti (AMB) 2020
- The beneficiary will have to keep complete information about the Ayushman Bharat scheme and portal.
- Ayushman Mitra will have to provide facilities to the patients and will also have to work on the software.
- Patients must be verified with a QR code.
- Ayushman Mitra will have to keep all the information related to the patient, such as the state agency will have to give information about the discharge of the patient.
How to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Mitra Bharti 2020?
All the eligible candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps for applying the Aayushman Bharat Mitra Bharti 2020:-
- Visit the official site abnhpm.gov.in
- The applicant needs to go to the Official Notification section.
- Download the notification and read this carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- Fill the entire details of the application form.
- After then the applicant needs to pay the application fees.
- Finally, click on the Submit option.
The application fees for the Aayushman Mitra Bharti depend upon the category such as for the ST/SC/PWD/Female the application fees Rs. 250 and for the other categories, it is Rs. 500. The salary given under this scheme is Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- is select by the government.
Vijendra Choudhary is the Author & Co-Founder of the Arealnews.com. He has also completed his BCA & MCA in Computer Engineering from RTU Rajasthan. He is passionate about Blogging & Digital Marketing. He has 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.