The interested candidates can apply online through the official website of APSSB — apssb.in – from January 28, 2020.
The last date to submit online applications for APSSB recruitment is February 28, 2020.
APSSB is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up a total of 426 vacancies.
Examination Fees and Mode of Payment
APST candidates need to pay an examination fee of Rs 100 and general candidates need to pay Rs 150. It is to be noted that the payments need to be done online only.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply for APSSB recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of APSSB — apssb.in
- Click on the link which reads the recruitment
- Enter your personal, academic and professional details
- Upload the scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature
- Upload Left Thumb Impression (LTI) and Right Thumb Impression (RTI)
- Make the payment online
- Download the confirmation page
- Take a print out of the confirmation for future reference
APSSB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Date of Notification||21.01.2020|
|Date of Commencement application||28.01.2020|
|Last date for submission of application||28.02.2020|